View the phone’s hardware with AIDA64
Version Ad Free
AIDA64 name of the app to view information about the hardware and software for Android devices. This software can be used in a variety of Android phones and tablets. It should be noted that AIDA64 is also available for Windows.
- CPU monitoring and management capabilities of its RealTime
- View information about the pixel density and screen and camera information
- View information about the temperature of the battery and hardware
- Information on WiFi and cellular networks
- View Android system and Dalvik
- SoC identify and model of your Android device
- Manage and monitor memory usage and storage
- The details of the OpenGL ES GPU and GPU in real-time measurements
- List devices PCI, USB, CUDA, OpenCL
- View the list of installed programs, codecs and system directories
AIDA64 provides users with the full facilities so it allows you to view details about the hardware and software of the mobile phone is possible. With this software, you can view detailed information about the phone’s CPU and its status.
With this app you can see the temperature of your phone’s hardware. The visibility and the amount of the discharged battery is also possible using AIDA64. In general the ability to view detailed information about network and Wi-Fi are also using this app for users.
The software also view a list of programs that are installed on the phone, is possible.
Pachter by unpatched versions of the program can not crack easily. The original version installed and after the implementation Pachter Patch options to choose from. This patch needs to be routed.