- Print formats: DOC, DOCX, XLS, XSLX, PPT, PPTX, PDF, TXT, as well as emails, images, messages, call log and web pages
- Direct connection to the printer without using a computer with Bluetooth and Vayrs
- Connect to the printer via USB
- Connect to the printer via the Windows client
- Advanced settings Send printers such as paper size and …
Note: The new version of the program has a Windows client by which the printer can be of any kind to remotely and wirelessly share and print photos using the phone to send.
Installing and Using the Windows client:
- Client install and run on Windows.
- User menu Login Select the option by using the Create New Account option to create a new account.
- Your username in the top half is displayed as a number that can not be changed.
- Select the printer you want to share and select Share.
- Run the application in your phone’s menu options and select Select Printer.
- Select Remote Printer and Print to connect with your client here.